It's time to prepare my checklist for the long awaited US premiere of Downton Abbey's Season 4. Yes, this will be my personal "time-out" and I'm planning to make it special by:
1. Previewing seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD to refresh my memory.
2. Hosting a Downton Abbey event with tea friends A Gift of Tea and Teafields at the Morris-Jumel Mansion in New York on Saturday, January 4, 2014. You're welcomed to join us for a "Downton" good time!
3. Listening to the Downton Abbey soundtrack.
4. Pulling out my silver tea set.
5. Selecting the perfect teacup.
7. Purchased British McVitie's Ginger Nuts to snack on. Thanks Jan for introducing me to these delicious treats.
8. From previous experience, I must keep a supply of tissues handy just in case there are a few unexpected surprises. I can't watch another Lady Sybil like tragedy without tissues.
9. The perfect throw to keep me warm and cozy while my eyes are glued to the tube.
Let the show begin.................